Many Windows 10 users are reported that when they are trying to open any site, the site has been blocked by the Internet service provider (ISP). This issue can be quite bothersome. If you are facing the same, then check out the solutions given below.
Modify the DNS
- Go to the Windows Search section on your system.
- After that, input ‘settings’ into it and select the OK button.
- Once invoke the Settings, select the ‘Network and Internet’ option.
- Beneath the ‘Change your Network settings’ section, select the ‘Change adapter options.’
- Navigate to the chosen adapter, and right-click on it, then choose the Properties option.
- Go to the dialog section and choose the ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ option.
- Later, select the Properties option.
- Now, choose the ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ option.
- Beneath the ‘Preferred DNS server,’ input 8.8.8.
- Underneath the ‘Alternate DNS server,’ input 8.4.4.
- Finally, select the OK button.
Use an IP Address Instead of the URL
- You should invoke the Command Prompt through the search.
- Select the ‘Run as administrator’ option through the menu that shows.
- Choose the button of Yes and the Command Prompt as administrator will show.
- Input the command into the Command Prompt.
- Perform the command, and then the result will be shown.
- The IP address will show and reach the IP address and copy it then paste it into the address of the browser.
- Select the button of Enter.
Use Free and Anonymous Proxy Search Engines
- You should invoke Google Chrome on your system.
- After that, click on the vertical ellipsis menu icon at the upper side of the screen.
- Then choose the Settings option through the menu.
- Move down and choose the option of Advanced.
- Beneath the section of the System, choose the Open proxy settings option.
- You will see a dialog section, select the option of ‘LAN settings.’
- Then a prompt screen will show, mark the ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN’ box.
- Afterward, mark the ‘Bypass proxy server for local addresses’ box.
- Now, select the button of OK.
Use Google Translate
- Invoke Google Chrome on your PC.
- Then, browse for Google Translate.
- Input the website URL you would like to unblock into the text section applicable.
- Once you reach the outfield section, choose the language you would like to check the outcome of the blocked site.
- After choosing the language, the URL into the output section will turn clickable.
- Select the URL, and the blocked site will invoke.
- Now, through Google Translate, you will be capable of fixing this error.